The island group is located in the Indian Ocean like sparkling sapphires. When hearing the name you immediately think of a paradise. Each of the islands will enchant you with its exotic and romantic flair.
The Seychelles...Welcome to another world!
On the Seychelles you will indulge into a nearly unaffected island world. Discover the wonderful landscape with its unique nature, the pitoresque bays and the crystal clear water. The isolated location amidst the Indian Ocean is responsible for the nearly unaffected landscape. The islands are a paradise of peace, caring for total relaxation in small hotels.
The Seychelles popularity has lots of reasons:
- Easy access with only little time difference (+2 hours in summer)
- good flight connection with Condor once a week or daily flights with scheduled airlines lika Ethiad via Abu Dhabi or Emirates via Dubai
- Uncomplicated entry regulations: valid passport with two free pages, no visum on entry. You only need return flight ticket, hotel voucher and enough financial means when entering the country.
- Tropical climate year-round, ideal destination for bathing holidays with wonderful beaches and unique underwater world
- "Festival Kreol": one week in March and in October where cultural events referring to Creole traditions take place